Friday, October 23, 2009

Broken China Jewelry

Jeesh - i can't believe how long it's taken me to get back here to update!
Sorry about that, my friends! I'm really excited to tell you about this great find:

I've seen a lot of cute and crafty jewelry made using vintage china,
but it's not every day that I see elegant jewelry made in this manner.
That's why I was thrilled and amazed when I saw the gorgeous creations of
Broken China Charms on Etsy.

Check out some of my faves:
(click the picture to go directly to the item on Etsy)






If you've got a favorite teacup or plate with a chip,
why not consider having it made into a custom piece of jewelry :)



didn't I tell you they are gorgeous?!



Until my next post, please remember:

Suggestions tolerated, compliments always welcomed. Tell your friends, and visit often.
Sarah E for acupofglee.com



No comments:

Post a Comment