Tuesday, December 23, 2008

YUM! Cherry Ice Box Cookies!

Whilst we're on the subject of cookies, I thought I'd bring up another fave: the Cherry Ice Box cookie from Collin Street Bakery in Texas. People Magazine raved about their fruit cake, but in my opinion, the real cheers go to these tastey pink treats. In fact, the tin I ordered for a Christmas gift didn't last one day in my house, and I had to make another order! Thank goodness they ship fast, and it arrived yesterday, in time for the Holiday!

Now I know what you're thinking... you think I only like these cookies because they're pink. Well, I guess that could be ONE reason :) I also think the name "Cherry Ice Box" is very charming. So, I suppose those are the two main things that captured my initial interest, but it is their scrumptious-ness that keeps me re-ordering :) (they're also available in minis). If you decide to order some, let us know what you think!

Until my next post, please remember:
Suggestions tolerated, compliments always welcomed. Tell your friends, and visit often.
SarahE for
acupofglee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment